Welcome to my happy place!
My name is Shae Memmott, the face behind Shae Makes. I am a wife, a momma, a dark chocolate lover, an avid Crossfitter and a detail oriented freak.
I originally created Shae Makes to share my homemade recipes but it quickly evolved to something much bigger. Here you will find about 70% mouth watering recipes created in my home kitchen and the other 30% you will find travel tips, foodie guides, Amazon finds, gardening tips, fashion finds and much more!
I always tell people that food is my love language and it’s the truth. I love to show people I love them by making them delicious food. Nothing brings people together more than good food. My love for food and cooking started at a very young age. I grew up working in my family’s restaurant that my dad owns and his dad owned before him so I guess you could say that cooking is in my blood.
Aside from cooking and loving delicious food I enjoy spending time with my husband Zack, my son Oaks (4 yrs old) and my daughter Quinney (2 years old), lifting heavy weights at Crossfit or working in my garden. I love seeing my recipes and finds loved and shared in your homes and I so appreciate each and every one of you for being here.