A delicious twist on the classic S’more. All the deliciousness of a S’more without the mess. This chocolate chip cookies is loaded with Biscoff Cookie crumbs, marshmallows and chocolate! It will satisfy all your S’more’s cravings!
- 2 1/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup Biscoff Cookie Crumbs
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 2 sticks salted butter, room temp
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips + 1/3 cup reserved
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows + 1/2 cup reserved
- 1 cup crushed Biscoff Cookies (nickel sized)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter and sugars for 3-4 minutes until butter is completely mixed in.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix for 2 minutes.
- In a separate bowl add flour, Biscoff Cookie crumbs, salt, cinnamon and baking soda. Mix until combined.
- Add dry ingredients to sugar mixture and mix on low until no flour streaks remain.
- Fold in 1 3/4 cups chocolate chips, Biscoff Cookie chunks and 1/2 cup of marshmallows.
- Scoop dough into 1/4 sized dough balls (you should get 19-21 cookies) and freeze for a minimum of 30 minutes, but preferably an hour or refrigerate for 3 hours up to overnight.
- Once cookies are chilled, bake for 8 minutes and then remove the cookies from the oven and push 3 marshmallows and 3 chocolate chips into the top of each cookie. Return to the oven and bake for 3-5 minutes until the edges of the cookies are slightly golden brown and the marshmallows have just started to brown.
- Let cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack to cool. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
Keywords: Cookies, S'mores, S'mores Cookies, Campfire Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Marshmallows, Biscoff, Biscoff S'mores, Cookie Butter S'mores Dessert