The perfect dessert of Easter Sunday (or any Spring occasion for that matter) delicious blondies loaded with Cadbury Mini Eggs!
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups Cadbury Mini Eggs, preferably Royal Dark
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium sized bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. In a separate medium sized bowl add butter, sugars, vanilla, eggs and egg yolk. Stir until the eggs are fully incorporated.
4. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and gently stir until no flour streaks remain.
5. Fold in Cadbury Mini Eggs until evenly distributed.
6. Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
7. Spread blondie batter evenly into prepared baking dish.
8. Bake for 22-24 minutes until edges are a light golden brown color. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before cutting into squares.
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: Blondies, Cadbury Mini Eggs, Easter, Dessert