There are hundreds of zucchini recipes out there but this one is by far the best! It’s loaded with extra zucchini, which is virtually undetectable and so that makes it count as healthy right?
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream (room temp)
- 3 eggs (room temp)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 cups shredded zucchini
- 3 1/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl whisk together oil, sour cream, eggs, vanilla and sugars until smooth.
- Using a thin dish towel or cheese cloth, squeeze out the excess moisture from the 4 cups of zucchini.
- Add zucchini to the bowl and stir to combine until the zucchini is evenly dispersed.
- In a separate medium sized bowl add flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Whisk until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spray and grease two 9.5×5 inch loaf pans liberally with cooking spray.
- Pour the batter evenly among the two loaf pans.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a knife entered into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs on it.
- Let the bread cool in the pans for 15 minutes, then run a knife around the outside of the pans and carefully dump the loaves out onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.
Keywords: Zucchini, Zucchini Bread, Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread, Zucchini Dessert, Worlds Best Zucchini Bread, Best Ever Zucchini Bread