Super simple blender salsa that tastes just like the kind at your favorite Mexican restaurant and is ready in less than 10 minutes! You can’t beat that.
- 1– 28 oz can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 1/2 jalapeno, deseeded
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce*
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 bunch cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- To a blender add all ingredients, reserving 1/4 of the onion and 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
- Blend for 30-60 seconds until smooth.
- Taste and add more salt and pepper as needed.
- Pour salsa into a large bowl.
- Chop remaining 1/4 onion into small pieces.
- Chop remaining 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
- Stir onion and cilantro into the salsa.
- Salsa is best after sitting in the fridge for a few hours but can also be eaten right away.
*Only use 1 chipotle from a can of chipotle peppers, do not use the entire can. Reserve the remaining peppers for a different use.
Keywords: Salsa, Chipotle, Blender Salsa, Restaurant Salsa, Easy Salsa, Chips & Salsa