A delicious orzo salad with a kick! Loaded with fresh tomatoes, basil and a light lemon dressing. Full of flavor but so simple!
- 16 oz. package Orzo, cooked and drained
- 3 cups tomatoes, cut into medium sized chunks
- 1 cup basil, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne, plus more to taste
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- In a small bowl combine oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, cayenne and smoked paprika. Whisk until combined.
- In a large bowl add orzo, tomatoes and basil.
- Pour the dressing over top of the orzo and toss to combine.
- Taste and add more salt and cayenne as needed.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Keywords: Orzo, Orzo Salad, Tomato Basil, Fresh Tomatoes, Tomato Basil Orzo Salad, Cold Salad, Garden Tomatoes, Fresh Basil