A white chocolate raspberry bundt cake made by doctoring up a store bought cake mix. No one will ever know you used a cake mix! This cake is moist, full of raspberry flavor and so easy to throw together!
For the cake:
- 1 box white cake mix (any brand but I prefer Pilsbury or Duncan Hines)
- 1 small box instant pudding (vanilla, white chocolate or cheesecake flavor)
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 eggs (room temp)
- 1 cup sour cream (room temp)
- 2 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
For the glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, white chocolate chips and pudding mix and stir to combine.
- In a separate medium sized bowl whisk together oil, water, eggs and almond extract. Whisk until combined.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredient mixture and stir until completely combined.
- Fold in frozen raspberries very carefully, being carefully not to turn your batter pink.
- Spray a bundt pan very heavily with cooking spray.
- Pour the batter into the bundt pan and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick entered in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs on it or clean.
- Let cool in the pan for 5 minutes and then invert the cake onto a wire wrack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile make the glaze.
- In a medium sized bowl stir all glaze ingredients until smooth and powdered sugar is fully mixed in.
- Once the cake is completely cool, slowly pour the raspberry glaze all over the top.
- Let the glaze set for 30 minutes and then serve.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.
Keywords: White Chocolate Raspberry Cake, White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake, Easy Bundt Cake, Raspberry Cake, White Chocolate Cake, Bundt Cake, Easy Bundt Cake